Building the Mesos cluster, run mesos-dns via Marathon, create and use private docker-registry
Previously I talked about my overall goal about installing a cluster , I started with a simple mesos installation which will mostly a recap of a standard DCOS cluster installation with some minor differences:
* underlying distribution is Ubuntu-14.04 (but I will install mesos via deb packages from mesosphere, thanks to Mesosphere guys for . . .
Setting goals, planning and preparation of idea ...
After having my own bare-metal cluster at home, I will try to build a sample system just for fun with overall goals:
* minimum dependency on any existing *aaS, and make the system self contained for each piece,
* prevent any kind of vendor-lock-in,
* make any part of system HA (dc-wide only),
* zero touch ops, allow system to detect and . . .